If you are experiencing please call the provider hotline at 218-755-2871 during regular business hours. After hours please call Sanford Health 24-hour COVID-19 hotline at 218-333-5000 or 800- 821-5167
Visit anthonyvon.com/coronavirus for more information on COVID-19.
Please note that you will need to use the following to log into the My Health Portal. Email: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
In the My Health Portal you can schedule medical, psychiatric and counseling appointments; secure message providers and view lab results. CLICK BELOW!
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH):
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Now offering Telehealth
365体育网址Schedule online for telehealth. Appointments are available for medical and psychiatric care.
TelePsychiatry Services are now available.
Appointments are made with Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Brian Paramore.
365体育网址Visits are held via Zoom Healthcare video conferencing
Your provider or the office manager will send you an invite via email with a link to log into your Zoom Healthcare Compliant meeting.
Zoom Telehealth Steps
- Prior to your scheduled appointment date/time, you will receive an email from your counselor with your zoom session information
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click “Join a Meeting” if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the number and your display name.
- If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your to appear.
- If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.